Took out my sling to use when I brought Dillion for his GUG lesson last Friday.
I loved the convenience of the sling.. its so lightweight and can be stashed into my bag unlike the Ergo which is bulky on its own.
And i can carry D in so many styles with it and even let him sleep in it lying down horizontally.
With D's current weight of 11kg is definitly back breaking and stressful on 1 shoulder. But using it once in a while does not really matters.
When I wanted to use the sling over D.. I pause for a while because its used to be a breeze for me putting him in it as i can just use one hand to carry and the use the other hand to bring sling over him.
Now D have to stand instead.. not really used to it.
Dear Sling.. I miss you much!
No comments:
Post a Comment