Sunday, July 5, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do..

Dillion seem to have grown up overnight...

Toilet Training:
Bought these 2 books for D when I started the training on him:

With this book, he now knows that he needs to go and wash up (pee and brush teeth) every time he woke up from his sleep/nap. It used to be a struggle for me to get him to change him into his underwear.


With this book, it taught him how to pee like a big boy! I do not need to use the red potty anymore..
he can now step on to the stool and pee into toilet bowl.

However, the flush button on this book is loud and irritating!

Brushing Teeth:
This is what I called a 'Kodak Moment' photo:


Dillion can now rinse his mouth after observing us.. we now brush our teeth together with him and he enjoys it!
Perhaps I can start him on kids' toothpaste (that needs to be rinse out).

Sometimes, kids just need to have a role model!

No comments: