I received a sms from my pal- Faridah last week on Dillion's birthday.. Wishing him and also telling me that they will turn into a devil after 2year old.
Lo and behold.. how true! My son suddenly had such fiery temper and lotsa naughty antics that is too much for me to blog it down.
And there was an embarassing incident that D did in the train that almost made me breakdown and wanted to bring him out the train although its not our destination.
It makes me wonder.. why did he turn out this way? Suddenly I seem to have a lil' monster with me.
Then I realised.. actual fact, his Terrible Two has just started after his birthday.
When you reason with them, pacify, and they simply throw a big tantrums over minor things and never seem to be able to calm them down. Cry is his weapon nowadays.
It was a bad night today.. and there is more to come.
2 comments:
U are lucky to experience it after he turned 2. I'm alr having a taste of it now. It started this week, he goes around pushing and beating ppl if he's not happy. Really lil monster.
sigh.. he does that too. now is his crying! can cry so long which he nvr does it before
Post a Comment