Thursday, April 16, 2009

Toilet Training Continued Again..

Managed to get him off the diaper on Monday & Wednesday (we were out on Tues).

I'm pretty pleased with the progress so far as I'm able to catch the right timing for him to pee which is every 25-30min interval.

And he can tell me "No" when I ask him if he wants to wee-wee which really means no pee for him ( as previously was failure as he urinated right after his 'No').
He will also allow me to bring him to the toilet without struggle if he really have the urge.

Thats alot of savings on the diapers as he only wears them during the nap and for the night.

So far only 1 minor wet accident and I hope one fine day he can tell me "Mummy.. I want to wee-wee" :)

1 comment:

MummyCake said...

No worries, you'll get there! Great job, D:)