Thursday, October 18, 2007

The banquet

After the morning event, the Ngs knocked out and nap in the afternoon. The banquet held in Shangri La. This is a very formal affair as requested by my 1st uncle as my cousin is the oldest grandson with 'Leong' surname to get married so according to chinese custom, he is very important to my grandma.

If given a chance, i would wanna dress Dillion in tuxedo.. pity he is still a baby, no one will notice him. Finally a chance for me to beautify myself after living in the closet for past 6 months :)

To add.. bringing a baby to banquet is a nightmare! Dillion will only sit in his stroller for mere 15min before whining to be carried. So Kevin & I took turns to carry & walk him around while one eat. Then we put him back to stroller.. & the cycle goes on.

Anyway, i brought my cammy but w/o my memory card *boohoo* so i 'steal' these photos from my cousins

for the family album & i'm so loving it!


No comments: