Saturday, October 6, 2007

On a Saturday

"I'm an Angel in front of Uncles and Aunties.. BUT Mummy thinks I'm a little Monster!"


Sorry Dillion, but Mummy thinks this romper from Baby Mall online suit you to a T!

As Kevin was at work.. I took the little monster out on my own at 7pm. This time, i bravely brought him to AMK hub by taking the train. I did it on impulse as i badly wanted Dillion to be exposed to new things.
Pity that its only a stop and was sardine-packed so not much of an exposure for him.

As usual, a lone woman slinging a baby always catches lots attention.
When i was browsing through the clothes, sales asst play with him. When i was queueing up to buy pancakes, auntie behind me play with him.
When i was looking at sushi and he was asleep in my sling, the auntie took a peak and ask "Very good hor, like this also can sleep.. can breath also right?" DUH!!

Quickly rush back at 9+ as i did bring his milk feed out.

After washing up, the little monster meddle with my lappie

He looks like a techno geek hor!!

No comments: