Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Housekeeping AGAIN!

I was on leave so made an effort to tidy up Dillion's clothes drawer AGAIN. Its my habit to place newly-washed clothes at the bottom of the stack thus things gets a bit messy when you have too many clothes all stuffed in 1 pathetic drawer.
I also took out some clothes that he had outgrown. Now his old clothes are also taking up space underneath my bed.

I do not have the heart to sell or donate or give away and hoping it be hand-me-down to my 2nd/3rd child (if any). Of coz if the next one is a girl, i'm not complaining!

Next up: Dillion's basket of toys. I realised that i been lazy in his hygiene. Other than diligently sterlising his teats his bottles, i've neglected his toys which he will always put into his mouth.
So i spent half an hour putting all toys that can be washed in a basin filled with a bottle cleanser.

A pat on my back for the effort please!

No comments: