Monday, October 27, 2008

Dangers in the Kitchen...

Few weeks ago.. on one fateful day, my dear Dillion crawled into the kitchen sneakily and pulled out the hose attached to the washing machine (thats used to drain out water into the toilet) without anyone's knowledge.

Imagine my horror when I saw the kitchen floor flooded with soapy water. Thankfully, i discovered the mess after the first rinse.
=============================

Now Dillion is taller and able to tip toe and reach the kitchen's table top. He is able to turn on the gas and reach for any stuffs near the edge of the table.

So a reminder to me to keep the knives away as I have a bad habit of leaving it out on the table when I'm preparing his meals.
And also to turn the handles of the pot away. Can't imagine what if Dillion is able to reach the handle of the boiling pot and cause it to topple over him??

There is so many danger lurking in our kitchen!

No comments: