Monday, December 1, 2008

My big baby..

Saturday, 29 Nov 08
Dillion getting ready for his trip to Changi Airport, T3 (will blog about it in another entry). Let him carry his 'goodies' haversack which contains- Jacket, Doodle board, biscuits, bottle and some toys.



Looking at him, brought so much emotions in me. All a sudden my baby looks so grown up as if he is getting ready to go to school!

Now he is able to understand my instructions or what I said.
For e.g. We told him that when we are waiting for the lift or when we are in the lift, he must hold our hands. Which he always do.

And he will now bring his bowl to the kitchen sink after his meal when i asked him to.

Yesterday, he was so sweet to walk into the kitchen (while i was preparing his lunch) and gave me a hug and kiss for no apparent reason.

I'm now into my 4th month of SAHM.. this is worth the sacrifice and effort that i have put in.
The first 2 months was a struggle and a testing period for us as I was learning to be a domesticated Mum instead of a working mum.
Now our relationship has improved as I have settled down and understand my boy better.
Having this boy does mould one character! I'm still learning to be a better person through him.

No comments: