Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sleep-Training..

Nap
Past few days, I manage to let Dillion fall asleep on his own in his playpen on 3 out of 5 attempts at home.
If I were to leave him alone, he will takes 1 hour to fall asleep compared to 30 min with me accompanying him.

I can only succeed if there is only D and I at home because there will be no one to intervene and I can stay out of the room as he plays in the pen.

Night
On Thurs night when Kevin was on night shift.. D woke up at 2am smiling at me so I asked if he want to go to the playpen and sleep with Charlie. He nodded his head and here he is flashing his megawatt smile at 2am

He managed to sleep through the next morning..

Friday night, we transferred him over to the pen but he woke up in middle of night so went back to sleep with us again.

No comments: