Sunday, December 14, 2008

Smart Alec + Inconsiderate Passengers..

Smart Alec and act strong mummy brought Dillion out to AMK Hub to meet Nick and Lanfang.. without my trusty Ergo carrier for the first time!

I was thinking that since its only a 5min walk to the bus stop then I can hop on to the double decker bus no. 88 then when i am at AMK hub.. they can help to carry D.

And it was a truly disaster trip... allow me to rant..
A single decked bus came and it was quite packed. So no choice got to carry D up and sadly NO ONE GAVE UP THE SEAT TO ME!!!!!

I was standing beside a woman around my age and she looks emotionless. And it impossible to let a Grand Ma or a father with a 2 yr old boy whom were seating near her to give up the seat to me.

I wonder do I look like a muscle woman that day that everyone thinks I can manage a 10kg boy?
It was a awkward situation for me as I can sense sympathetic eyes on me from the passenger at the back of the bus.

I certainly hope that my photos will not appear on Stomp.com!

No comments: