Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gross Motor Skill..



Term 4: On his gross motor skill



Some photos which I manage to get his Form teacher to email me as I missed his Parents-Teacher Meeting last month. His current childcare does not let he parents keep physical reports or photos unlike his previous CC which we get a folder with some photos and some of worksheets/work he did in school.



"Dillion puts in effort in climbing.. and he is determined to reach his goal"








He repeated this stunt again when we were at the playground.. and my heart almost fell out watching him climb up!! But he was brave indeed! He told me "It ok Mummy, Mdm koh teach me how to climb up!'




"Dillion is learning to play the hop-scotch " "This is a "Freeze Game". He learns to hop with his peers, untill the whistle blows, signaling 'Freeze'"


No comments: