Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012..

This post is specially dedicated to my other half as well as the dearest daddy of our 2 lovely boys as we celebrate Father's Day 2012.

Parenthood would not have made possible without You, my partner.

I'm glad we have the same notion, thinking and same minds on the upbringing of our children.

I can always leave the kids with him knowing that they will always be in good hands.. Just so thankful to have a hands on Daddy which makes parenthood so much easier!

They loved and adored their Daddy whom will always make an effort to spend time and do things together. Since last year Daddy spent bulk of his time working from home . So we are always thankful to at least have one of us at home taking care of the kids eversince I left my SAHM job and returned to the workforce in 2010.


Their Daddy will be their buddy always!

The Boys did a card and a 'Happy Dad' T-shirt for him..



No comments: