Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Conlude..

I conclude that:
~ I'm not good with words
 ~ I should mind my own business
 ~ I cannot be a mediator or a messenger
~ I am not a good advisor
~ I should not let my emotions be easily affected because of other people's predicament

When the effort is put in but the trust is broken, i really don't know how to mend it back. It hurts and the morale of story is to cherish your loved ones, never ever take for granted. And when you make a decision, do think of all parties involved because a decision made is not just because of YOU but other people invovled.

Why did I have to poke my nose in? If you know me well, my own family history.. the way I was brought up.. Its never easy.  If thats the only way to do it.. then do it amicably.. To live and let go and move forward.


Enough ranting.. no worries.. my family, our marriage are still very much intact! Thank you

No comments: