Saturday, April 27, 2013

Back again..

This blog is so neglected and its been months since I did a last blog post.

Due to change of portfolio at work, I am now seated very near to the Boss which makes it inappropriate to do my personal stuff on the computer unlike in my previous section, I was sitting in the corner of the office.

And my dear lappie at home decided to crash on me and I'm not bother about sending in for repair as I hardly have the time and energy as well to turn on the lappie after the boys slept for the night.

But I have just too many photos in my iPhone that I need to upload and blog about it for posterity sake as I think jotting and posting the photos are a good way of remembering the happy moments as I also rarely develop the photos now.

Let me try posting a couple of photos.. Stay tuned!

No comments: