Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Ethan & D's lil' steps

Went to Tricia's place to visit baby Ethan and see how well the new mummy is coping.
She has gone back to her original figure and doing well with breast-feeding! well done!


Dillion was sweet to keep coming over and stroke Ethan's hair and hands. He does have the makings of a protective big brother but then timing is not ripe yet.
Did not bring my camera thus was not able to snap photos of him and E. what a pity!

=============================

At Tricia's place.. Dillion took his first baby steps.
He caught me by surprise as suddenly stood up and walk 2 steps to come and hug me.
I very much thankful for this milestone which I been waiting for ages. And I contribute it to the spaciousness of her living room which allow Dillion to practice.

When Dillion starts to walk .. I will give Tricia and Ethan a treat! Your house brought me luck!
Will visit you again!

No comments: