Saturday, December 13, 2008

D & Baby Ethan.

Wed, 10 Dec 08:
Finally able to pay my bestie- Tricia a visit at her place since I missed Ethan's full month celebration.

Ethan is so adorable, feisty and good looking boy.. somehow looks similar to D's infant days.

I saw Ethan's Daddy trying to burp him in vain so I took over from him and Ethan gave a loud burp after a few pat from me..
Aww.. I missed those days where they are so small, cuddly and angelic looks on their face after a milk feed.

From this visit, I witness a gentle and brotherly side of Dillion which makes me so proud of him!
I heart the way he stroke Ethan's hair and also lying down beside him, admiring the baby.

Dillion actually did the same actions last weekend at my Gramp's place, lying down beside baby Kaitlyn (my Cousin's baby). I thought he was just being playful and cheeky.

He looks like he is ready for a sibling but a pity his parents are not mentally ready to face 2 wailing babies in a room!

Some photos to share..


Photobucket

Ethan and his loving Daddy
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Proper shot of 2 month old Ethan together with D at 2 months old then
Photobucket

No comments: