Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hat Hat Hat..

Wed, 10 Dec 08
Since Monday, Dillion had been signing "Hat" whenever I changed him. I never did pay attention since he had never like to wear hat since he was an infant.

He sign Hat again when I was getting him ready to bring him out to meet Daddy Kevin for dinner.
So I gave it a try and surprisingly he never removed the cap.
I know the colour of the cap is sorta mis-matched with this outfit but I was in a mad rush and did not expect D to really wear it out.

Its mission impossible to get him to pose for me:
Photobucket

Strolling along Raffles Hotel:
Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't know if this is a passing phrase for him.. But if D is really serious in wearing a cap then I may need to buy new ones because the current ones are tad too small for his big head!

Think toddler turning 2 year old.. have alot of patterns!!

No comments: