Friday, December 5, 2008

Geared up for Feeding time..

I hope i do not jinxed myself by blogging about this! *touch wood*

Dillion's appetite is back to normal albeit he is eating lesser.

After the past spitting incident, this is what i did:
1. Made D wear a bib
~ He used to hate wearing bib but now he seem to be OK with it. Therefore less mess on his home clothes.

2. Lay the newspaper on the floor, underneath high chair
~ When i don't lay, he spit out his food after a few mouthfuls. On the very 1st day I laid the newspaper, he decided to stop spiting! ^&*%^
I felt being fooled by my Dear Son!

3. Cook lesser quantity
~ this way I don't feel heartache if he reject my food.
He used to be able to polish a small bowl of porridge. Now.. at most 3/4 of it on good days!
Now there will always be fruits after lunch / dinner so he won't go hungry.

No comments: