Friday, December 5, 2008

Non-Spill straw bottles..

Dear Mummy Friends..

I'm searching high and low for Nuby's non-spill straw bottle:

I can't seem to find them at Kiddy Palace/Robinsons/NTUC Hypermart

or if you have any other brands that is Non-spill.. please leave me a comment!!

Otherwise, I will have to wait for a BabyMall Online spree.

Why I need one? because this is the xx time that the current straw bottle that D is using leak as i did not put it in a plastic bag and now my diaper bag is so yucky!

2 comments:

jjloo said...

HI,

Dont know whether you purchase the non-spill straw bottle already. But I purchased one from kiddy palace before, doesnt spill. The brand is tolleyjoy.

D boys' Mum said...

yeah..i juz got mine through Babymall online .. and KP also juz brought in Nuby straw bottles at S$11+

u have a blog too? can invite me?
my email is leongmindy@yahoo.com.sg
thx!