Sunday, December 16, 2012

Carnival Fun on 17 Nov 2012

One of my bestie teaches at a Primary school just opposite where we stayed and we were informed that they were holding a carnival in the school premises so we hurriedly troop down over since the weather was sunny (as it been raining for past few days)

We were thankful to be gifted a $10 voucher from her to let the boys enjoy!
My Bestie for 12 years!
The Boys were utterly excited when they entered the school main gate





There were some indoor games that were set up by Parents Volunteer group.  I was chit chatting with one whom this is her pet project and she had only done 1hour out of the 40hour compulsory Parent Volunteer work *gasp* and furthermore, she stayed further away  .

I never knew that this neighbourhood school is so popular.. but I guess with a few top notch school in my area, some parents like me  would prefer a neighbourhood school like this.

Why is our registration scheme for Pri 1 so stressful for us Parents?? I just want my Boys to have their Pri education in a neigbourbood school.. Distant is our top priority when comes to choosing a School for them.






No comments: