Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dinosaur Train Live Show on 17 Dec 2012

Last weekend was the final week of most of the kiddy live shows in shopping Malls. So I just have to bring them down to watch Dillion's favourite Dinosaur Train Live at Marina Square on Sunday.

I been quite selective on which type of shows to watch as I try to avoid popular ones like Thomas (at Taka) or Barney (at United Square).. as I do not know if I can handle 2 Boys single handedly incase they get lost in the crowd.

We were there about 50 min before the 1pm show and we were the 5th family in the queue. This time, I was better prepared with Ipod and Iphone for the Boys as there is no way I can leave Dillion alone in the Q whilst I walk around with the hyper active Damien.



Luckily their Daddy came over at 12.30pm with Mc Donalds meal to keep them occupied for a while.

We did not have to wait too long as they let us in at 12.45pm, and we were able to snag a free pass for a meet and greet session even without spending a single amount.

And they were very very organised and good crowd control.. although only 1 Adult were only to enter. Each family was ushered by the usherer and we were guided on where to seat. We managed to get the front row again!

They made new friends while waiting for show to start..


The performers were good in warming up the kids by getting them to jump around and play simple games.. and got them all hyped up and excited!






Glad that I look 'tiny' with them


On a train ride with my #2 boy.. starting to resemblance me right?


No comments: