Sunday, August 5, 2012

Eric Carle

Since young, Dillion loved Eric Carles books like The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Mixed up Chameleon.

And for past years, I had not been able to bring him to watch the show brought in by Act 3. So this year, I managed to buy the tickets early as they get sold out very fast!

On 25th July, Wednesday, I bought him to watch Treasured Stories by Eric Carle featuring : The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Brown Brown Bear and Papa, Please get the moon for me.

All these 3 stories which he knew very well and love them!

So off we go to the Genexis Theatre at Fusionopolis.


Inside the theatre waiting for the show to start


The use of 'black light' puppetry that enables the puppets and pops to appear on stage as if they are animated on their own made the entire performance rather interesting. They also encourage the kids to say out if they knew the words!

They were very engaging after the show as there were FAQs session and children were allowed to ask questions!

We had lunch at Pastamania:

I kinda missed spending time alone with Dillion when I was a SAHM.. this day of taking leave off work and taking him out makes him a happy boy!

Guess, next month I will take a day off to spend time with Damien!

No comments: